Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT Political

On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 3:33:37 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 1:39:18 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 12/08/2016 12:00 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:

And you think I'm the one that can't read or get things right?
And note this isn't the first time you've done this, it's happened
many times before, where you don't have the basic facts, or have
them wrong.

+1 well said.

His facts are clouded by emotion and a general dislike of Gingrich.

Indeed. Gingrich is a traitor and for such reasons I dislike him.

The fact that he made an additional tweet that day does not change what
he said

He didn't just make an "additional" tweet, he made a *previous* tweet
that puts what you quoted in a totally different context.

You can argue all day long as to whether the Japanese tactics were
brilliant or not but you cannot claim that:

1 - What you posted in your OP !!!!...WAS THE FULL ****ING QUOTE!!!!

(Your words, your emphasis.)

2 - That his comment was a standalone comment, unrelated to anything else
he said that day.

Make believe that he said what he said was in an email, unencumbered by a
140 character limit. Would you grab the second sentence and claim it was
a standalone comment because there was a carriage return or two between the
two sentences?

"December 7 is a good day to remember that the world is dangerous and
shattering surprise is possible even when we have been warned.

75 years ago the Japanese displayed professional brilliance and
technological power launching surprises from Hawaii to the Philippines."

+1 x 1000