Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] nospam@thanks.com is offline

Default Drilling down internal wall from loft

On 08/12/2016 21:44, Phil L wrote:
wrote:

That's what I've done in the past*, but I have never mastered the art
of making the repair completely invisible.

If you hold your saw on an angle, the piece coming out will be wedge shaped,
but slightly smaller due to material lost during cutting. When you stick it
back in place, it will be recessed a few mm below the surface but wedged in,
meaning you can then fill it flush

Even when doing that I find the patch is still visible in certain light.
Maybe I need to improve my sanding/painting skills.