Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default (OT Comment) Cars

In article ,
MrCheerful wrote:
It must vary, I am finding it quite difficult to find real scrapyards in
my area, most sell up and get houses built on the land. Best source I
find nowadays is ebay.

Yup - not that long ago there were several round here. All housing now.
Same with lots of other businesses. Those that had relatively low rent
premises in a residential area have all now either closed or moved. And
industrial estate type premises seem to cost more.

--
*One of us is thinking about sex... OK, it's me.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.