Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Political

On 12/08/2016 05:07 PM, dpb wrote:
On 12/08/2016 3:41 PM, philo wrote:

On Twitter statement do in fact just pop out of the blue so to speak.

Excepting as noted, it's highly unlikely just such a sentence would be
the result on its own, and...

The others here have posted a separate Tweet he made. When both Tweets
are taken together as a whole, it makes no difference.

as it turns out it wasn't. I saw the other comment and while alone it
still isn't anything offensive to anybody but somebody looking to be
offended, it is then with the earlier very clear that Newt was putting
out a serious warning on a serious day about being caught unprepared
(yet) again...which is the sort of think I'd think/expect from Newt; as
said, whether you agree/disagree with his politics, he's no dummy.

Clearly you can't see the forest for the trees in letting your personal
dislike cloud any judgment on content. "Shoot the messenger, it _might_
be good news!"

But, continue to rail at your heart's content for what good it
does...you probably should as I suggested earlier, ignore all such
postings; you'll only be upset for no purpose otherwise.

Down below I reposted all three of his Tweets and commented appropriately,