Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Political ...everyone was wrong self included

On 12/08/2016 06:39 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 8 Dec 2016 18:14:03 -0600, philo wrote:

Hopefully I am now done with my comments.

Good.

Newt is smart, knows his history and talks about history in any
conversation.

Obviously he does not or he would not have made such statements.

Spell checking is important to you.

The Japanese were brilliant, developed a strategy, implemented the
needed logistics, sailed across the Pacific and hit us on our
sovereign land.

Very brilliant indeed, their country was blown to smithereens. As I've
stated before my father saw it with his own eyes and described it to me
in great detail.

An Iraq prisoner ask a tank crew why they had a photo of Rommel inside
the turret. "If you studied him you wouldn't be sitting in my tank".
(paraphrased)

Now /that/ is an excellent point. Not only was he brilliant, he at least
gave it a good try in his part in his attempt to assassinate Hitler.
Unfortunately he was not quite brilliant enough.

The Japanese found out they had awoken a "sleeping giant".

Yep

Now go back to Tweeter.

You spelled "Twitter" wrong but I know you did that purposely unlike
Gingrich.

The only reason on am on Twitter at all is so I can monitor posts made
by Trump. Personally I have no other use for it.

BTW: I see two of my posts appeared. The first was an unedited draft .
What this means of course is I'm as much a dumb **** as Gingrich...

So ****ing typical. sheesh