Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Political ...everyone was wrong self included

On 12/08/2016 08:55 AM, philo wrote:

I went back to Gingrich's twitter page.

I said he made a Tweet and others here said he made two Tweets

We were all wrong. On Dec 7th he made a total of three Tweets and I will
repost them in correct order:

December 7 is a good day to remember that the world is dangerous and
shattering surprise is possible even when we have been warned.

75 years ago the Japanese displayed professional brilliance and
technological power launching surprises from Hawaii to the Philippines

Japanese planning and trainng let them also carry out surprise attacks
in Hong Kong and Malaysia.It was widest surprise attack in history

Here is an interesting story concerning Pearl Harbor

http://www.thenewamerican.com/cultur...ed-fdr-was-not

Whether you believe the article or not, Gingrich is wrong on so many
points it's hard to know where to begin.

Gingrich's first Tweet was fine other than being grammatically awkward.
The issue I had was with his second...and there is no need for me to
rehash what I've already said.

Since those Tweets were the sum total of the ones he made that day, I am
disgusted that he did not say anything about America itself including
our soldiers.

The interesting thing is his 3rd Tweet which I have cut and pasted above.

NOTE the misspelling of the word "training" .

This means that Gingrich did not even bother proof reading his remarks
and like Trump just burst them out in a fit of bluster. At least Trump
knows how to use a spell checker.

Heck, I usually read the drivel I post here once before I hit the send
button. He made a statement without even thinking about what the hell he
was saying.

It also shows that he's technically illiterate in that he evidently does
not even know how to use a spell checker.

Hopefully I am now done with my comments.