Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Political

On 12/08/2016 01:13 PM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On
The fact that he made an additional tweet that day does not change what
he said

Go ahead, lay out your case for NG being a traitor, I would very much
like to read your justification for such a charge.

I suspect you will not be able to substantiate your assertion any
better than you were able to back-up your claim that Roosevelt knew
the exact time and place for all the 7 December 1941 attacks, prior to
7 December.

Of course I have no idea what Roosevelt knew

but with Gingrich it's an easy case because we have all read his Tweet.

In my book when Gingrich did not say one word in praise of America but
instead called Japan's attack "brilliant" he's a traitor.

Had he used the word "evil" instead I'd not have gotten upset.

In my book it was a sneak attack in no way different from "911".

That said, had Japan won the war, they'd be calling the shots now, and
had the war ended in victory for them, then the Japanese might look at
it as brilliant. That did not happen.