Posted to alt.home.repair

Default torpedo heater - OT ? you decide ...

My 30,000 BTU lpg torp heater has started burning back into the mixer tube
, and I can't figger it out . I have so far tried an adjustable regulator
thinking that maybe the original was malfunctioning and I've pulled a wad of
steel wool thru the tube in case a little roughness might be affecting the
air flow or maybe a spider web doing the same .
No joy , it still burns back into the mixer tube . Any thoughts on what
else might be causing this problem ?
--
Snag