Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Political

On 12/08/2016 11:58 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:

history, at any time.

The citizens of the USA need to be constantly reminded that we have
very capable adversaries who should not be underestimated. For
example, IMHO, Trump is underestimating the PRC, he is acting as if
all he understands about China he learned by watching the movie "The
Sand Pebbles".

Should he actually get us into some kind of trade war with China or
mishandle the South China Sea, I would not be surprised to see the
Chinese turn a couple of our $ multi-billion carriers into artificial
reefs.

It's weird but I can see where Trump is coming from.

China is a Communist county so theoretically our enemy.

Taiwan is a free country (or territory ) so should be our friend.

That said, his approach is incredibly naive.

It is so much more complicated that he can comprehend.

By Trump not looking at the big picture is troubling to say the least.