Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT - another car buying question

On Thursday, 8 December 2016 09:35:26 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Thursday, 8 December 2016 09:21:13 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Mindlessly simplistic. Dealers do what they always do,
get what they believe they can get out of the buyer.

After I paid him the £5000, he said that I would get a free
bottle of wine with it. So I said I will still have to pay the
VED for six months and you will put 2 litres of petrol in it.

You say that before paying anything.

"Don't be cheeky".

Is he a wog ?

He looked a bit like Bernard Bresslaw, so probably Weimar Republic.

Oh! A magic moment for you then?