Posted to alt.home.repair
John G[_8_] John G[_8_] is offline

Default Need instructions for a SMART Electrician Plug-in Timer Model DT300

I was given a "SMART Electrician Plug-in Timer Model DT300", but no instructions, and it is not intuitively obvious what buttons to push. I went on the web and could find a nice picture of the timer, but no instructions. I want to use it to control some outdoor holiday lights that are not conveniently located to turn on manually.

If anyone here is able to find instructions for this timer, I would be very appreciative. Thanks for any help.

I found this: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/97...00-Series.html

John Grabowski
http://www.MrElectrician.TV