Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Using JB Weld on car gas line

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:44:01 +0000, Larry
m wrote:

replying to Ralph Mowery, Larry wrote:
I have a lot into the chevy so im trying to get it to pay me back. Bought a
tundra to back it up when it breaks down again. After owning the toyota i wont
buy any more american garbage. Going to plow it into the ground and send it to
the junk yard in the spring.

The more you put into any troublesome vehicle - particularly a GM,
the less likely it will ever "pay you back"

For me it would not really be about the payback, but how many times it
let me down on the road and I was stranded.

That is what happened to me with one GM car. The 2nd time and it was
traded shortly after it was repaired.