Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Diswasher noise level - 53 db versus 50 db - any realdifference??

On 12/7/2016 5:06 PM, bob haller wrote:

i had a bosch dishwasher for perhaps 2 years, it was so quiet i had to feel the machine to see if it was running...

however it was a unreliable piece of junk.

you trade off quiet for cost and huge expense getting it serviced. replacing anything but the fill valve requires disassembling everything.....

after 2 out of warranty failures i took it to the scrap yard. that was its rightful home

I was considering Bosch but my local appliance dealer no longer carries
them. He said it was a good machine for washing, very quiet, but meeded
a lot of service calls.

Bought another KitchenAid and continue to be happy with it. We also use
Cascade Platinum and everything is perfect when it comes out.