Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default OT - another car buying question

On Wednesday, 7 December 2016 09:28:27 UTC, harry wrote:
On Monday, 5 December 2016 20:56:54 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Monday, 5 December 2016 20:41:21 UTC, Andy Burns wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

I did their job for them.
I walked in, told them the spec I wanted, paid the £5000 deposit and went home.
The quickest sale he's ever made.

Should have gone to driver the deal etc.

It is not a Ford Fiesta churned out of a sausage factory sitting in a wet field in Lincolnshire, but an Italian masterpiece built to order.

It's a rapidly deteriorating, overpriced, Eyty rot box.
Which you have paid far too much for.
The brain dead and their money are easy parted.
Ten seconds Googling:-
https://www.bristolstreet.co.uk/new-...petrol-saloon/

Not leather seats or 18in wheels which adds on another £2000.