Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Epoxy question 2

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 10:28:43 PM UTC-6, Gramps' shop wrote:
West System or woodcraft System 3? Advantages of either?

Long ago, I had used a System 3 product (don't recall which one), but had to order it, can't find it locally. It was just as good as West System's G-Flex 650-8, that I, now, specifically use. I started using West Systems because I can get it locally ($30 per 8 oz box). *West's Marine - West is a local name, not the same West as the epoxy folks.

I need some, now, but West's Marine is out of it. Three days ago, I ordered 2 X 8 oz boxes from Dicsount Marine, $14.29 each box + $10 shipping.
http://www.discountmarinesupplies.co...iVfgodCo IBcg

As to Discount Marine: I can access the order status, via their website... says it's shipped. I kinna don't like that they haven't sent an email with a tracking number. No tracking number on their (website) status info, either.

+1 - I'll check out dadiOH"s link, for future reference.

Sonny