Posted to rec.woodworking
Belinda Moore Belinda Moore is offline

Default Answer to an old question: "ALPHA" Box on a utility pole

replying to Bill, Belinda Moore wrote:
For the past three months, end of August to December 2016 comcast's
transformer box is making a loud squell sound that is unbearable at night. It
seems that the system trips and short circuits all night as you try to sleep.
I have asked the power company to remove the box. I don't even have comcast
anymore, so I feel I'm being intruded upon. If I have to get a lawyer to have
this noise stopped outside my home I will. I am sleep deprived and comcast is
only concerned with their boxes. No wonder they are losing customers.

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...le-507331-.htm