Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT - another car buying question

"pamela" wrote in message
On 03:40 6 Dec 2016, Simon Mason wrote:

On Tuesday, 6 December 2016 00:18:28 UTC, bm wrote:

You certainyl did do their job for them but you're not
getting a cut. The saleman must think you're a mug.

Nope, the salesman KNOWS he's a mug, as do we.
Mind you, I don't believe the story for a second.

I never lie.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cy9qUGEXEAQSocU.jpg

Simon, you're not pretending to parade your foolishness; you really
are foolish.

A child could have got a discount on a cash purchase for a car.

Not necessarily with a car in high demand with the delivery
6 months in advance, when the salesman knows that he can
flog as many as are produced at the list price.

You must be every salesman's delight.