Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED lighting

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 December 2016 14:57:46 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 December 2016 13:47:05 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
I'd like the tubes in my lab replaced with LED's

Why?

To save the college money and every, every month I don't have to
report that a number of tubes are flickering or have now stopped
working.

Do you get your fittings and tubes from the very cheapest on Ebay?

you really are dim aren't you.

How many times have I said we can't order from ebay ?
Our finance department has banned us from ordering via ebay.

How many times do you need this explaining ?

Right. Just wondered where you got rubbish that failed so often?

What rubbish ones that fails so often,

So you were lying when you said :-

'To save the college money and every, every month I don't have to
report that a number of tubes are flickering or have now stopped
working.'

you're the one that keeps
replacing bulbs and triacs not me.

Do I? But I'm not the one complaining about having to do it. Do you
remember what you post from one minute to the next?

you mean the two or three 35w halogen ones that have blown since 2006/7
I wouldnlt say they keep blowing.

Thought you were talking about fluorescent fittings.

--
*A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.