Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adam Aglionby Adam Aglionby is offline

Default Quiz - down lights and that extension

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 8:11:45 PM UTC, ARW wrote:
On 03/12/2016 13:59, Adam Aglionby wrote:

changing the goalposts ;-)

Graph paper lighting design, downlighter every sqM.

367 total controlled by a 3 gang light switch per level...

Even I will not know the answer until the job is finished.

So far Bedrooms 4 and 5 have both been 1st fixed (and their ensuites and
dressing rooms) All spotlights.

What lamp is going in the downlights RO60s? ;-)

Both skylights are having LED strip to light them up.

I set up the tower scaffold on Saturday for the Master bedroom 1st fix.
And guess what - that's all spot lights.

All the relaxing ambience of a motorway services..

No wall socket or floor circuits for table lamps?

The games room will have a 12 gang dimmer switch.

Don`t need to go full Lutron building management but gotta think a scene setting panel and remote dimmers would have been easier to fit.

The bedrooms will all have Lightwave RF switches and for the ultimate in
tackiness the ensuites and dressing rooms will have PIR sensors.

No reading the paper on the throne for too long then ;-)

Is there an additional award for guessing amount of cable going in, guess your going to go north of 3km total

--
Adam