Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED lighting

On Monday, 5 December 2016 13:56:34 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
I'd like the tubes in my lab replaced with LED's

Why?

To save the college money and every, every month I don't have to report that a number of tubes are flickering or have now stopped working.
We brought 4 out of our teching budget as a test and they seem OK.
We are about to have half our windows boarded up so it will be much darker in the lab.

--
*Certain frogs can be frozen solid, then thawed, and survive *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.