Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default OT - another car buying question

On 06/12/2016 03:40, Simon Mason wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 December 2016 00:18:28 UTC, bm wrote:

You certainyl did do their job for them but you're not getting a cut.
The saleman must think you're a mug.

Nope, the salesman KNOWS he's a mug, as do we.
Mind you, I don't believe the story for a second.

I never lie.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cy9qUGEXEAQSocU.jpg

I hope it's okay, Simon, but I phoned up Mangoletsi, gave your name, and
cancelled your order for you. Doing you a favour really. Especially, as
they agreed to refund all but £1000 of your deposit to your credit card.

As I didn't have your full credit card number, I gave them mine. This ID
theft business is really lucrative.