Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Kenmore Elite 20 inch Bottom Freezer door handle Rrversal

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 03 Dec 2016 22:14:01 +0000, imlbl
m wrote:

My Kenmore Elite bottom freezer model 596.70002002 has large curved metal
handles. Owner's manual says call repairman for handle reversal.
I don't want to pay a repairman $100.00 to change the handles. Does anyone
know how to do this or is it some big trade secret?

My Kenmore fridge has a 1x1 plastic cover where the bottom of the handle
should go, (I think in my case the top attaches some other way.)
Some use round plugs instead of covers.