Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alaric Alaric is offline

Default Blinds for double Glazed Windows.

I have Anglian double glazed windows which have were fitted about twelve
years ago as I understand it. I have been considering getting blinds for
some of them and recently read an "intu" brochure giving details thereof. My
understanding if that the frames are held in place with thin metal or
plastic plates inserted between the glass and the interior window frame.
What I was wondering is whether this may affect the integrity of the inner
seals? The windows are often subjected to stormy weather with rain coming
almost horizontally at them.

I would be most helpful if anyone with experience of blinds of this nature
could advise me as to whether or not my concerns are justified.

Alaric