Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohger1s@gmail.com is offline

Default Alternator on DD-3-53 does not charge at idle

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 9:52:29 PM UTC-5, Michael Terrell wrote:

I had a 'Barney Fife' type tell me to shut off the GTO in the middle
of the road, because the lights were dim. I told him that I wouldn't be
able to restart the engine, if I did. I told him that I had just bought
a new regulator to repair it, and that I was only 15 feet from my driveway.

The stupid #$%^&* pulled his gun on me and screamed that he was going
to kill me, if I moved the car.

You needn't have worried... Deputy Fife only carries one round and he keeps that in his shirt pocket.