Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED lighting

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Dave Plowman wrote:

Interesting that despite so many going on and on about energy saving
lights they won't even guess at a figure.

Why guess what others can save given insufficient data about them?

Plenty will volunteer a guess about the percentage you'd save on your gas
bill by changing to a condensing boiler. Without knowing the actual
circumstances of that household. Like if it has gas fires, for example.
Gas cooking.

So I'm curious just why no ballpark figure for changing from tungsten
lighting to LED is also given?

It's just that I saw a figure on TV - as part of other figures given for
saving energy. Insulation and so on.

--
*If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.