Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default In defense of the electoral college

On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 22:50:12 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 3:49:53 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 21:41:02 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 1:08:52 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 18:53:12 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 5:55:45 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 03 Dec 2016 13:14:14 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

Fat girls make better lovers. You don't need a bed because of the builtin cushion, there are no sharp edges to poke a feller, once you get them jiggling they keep jiggling and most of all, they appreciate it a lot more than those dang skinny bony gals. Give me a stout gal I can wrassle with without breaking something. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[9~{} Uncle Chubby Monster

To **** a fat girl you need a 16 inch cock to reach the naughty bits.
--
That must be why African men are so well endowed? I think it's because they must get past the huge arse on African women. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Inadequate Monster

I have never understood men that like a woman with an enormous fat arse. Flab is not attractive.

It's an evolutionary thing. In the distant past, a woman with some pounds on her was considered to be a suitable mate because she had the fat stores to nourish a child in and out of the womb. In cold climates women evolved to carry the fat all over because it's a good insulator but in a hot climate it could cause overeating.

Actually, it's thought that women feel colder because their bodyheat is insulated from getting to their skin. That's why they make more fuss than us.
--

Normal women have less muscle mass than men who's muscle movement produces more heat and I'm betting a normal man's metabolism is higher. I had a girlfriend tell me I was like a furnace when we snuggled. I suppose I was a man on fire. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Burning Monster

I've known a woman who felt warm to touch but said she was cold. Faulty adjustment of bloodflow to the skin I guess.

--
Riots in Birmingham last month caused over £1 million worth of improvements.