Posted to alt.home.repair
NamPhong[_2_] NamPhong[_2_] is offline

Default DRYER VENT HOUSE IS FILLING WITH WATER.

On 12/4/2016 3:44 PM, Concerned landlord wrote:
My Tenant complained that the dryer was taking multiple cycles to dry
clothes.
I found the dryer vent tubing filled with water, causing it to sag. I
removed
the water from the line and it operated fine. I checked a month later
and the
line had refilled with water which I drained again. The dryer vent line
is @
15 feet from dryer to outside exhaust. The vent line runs along the
outer wall
of the house. Could this be causing the water condensing issue????

If the vent line is sagging it will eventually cause water to pool and
fill up. Sounds as if this is the flexible line. Suggest replace it
with solid duct work and pitch it toward the outside outlet (vent).
This should solve any problems not and in the future.