Posted to alt.home.repair

Default In defense of the electoral college

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 1:08:52 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 18:53:12 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 5:55:45 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 03 Dec 2016 13:14:14 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

Fat girls make better lovers. You don't need a bed because of the builtin cushion, there are no sharp edges to poke a feller, once you get them jiggling they keep jiggling and most of all, they appreciate it a lot more than those dang skinny bony gals. Give me a stout gal I can wrassle with without breaking something. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[9~{} Uncle Chubby Monster

To **** a fat girl you need a 16 inch cock to reach the naughty bits.
--

That must be why African men are so well endowed? I think it's because they must get past the huge arse on African women. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Inadequate Monster

I have never understood men that like a woman with an enormous fat arse. Flab is not attractive.
--

It's an evolutionary thing. In the distant past, a woman with some pounds on her was considered to be a suitable mate because she had the fat stores to nourish a child in and out of the womb. In cold climates women evolved to carry the fat all over because it's a good insulator but in a hot climate it could cause overeating. So the women in hot climates evolved to carry the fat on their backsides. If a woman is of reproductive age and her body fat gets below a certain percentage, she stops menstruating because her body can't support a pregnancy. It's an evolutionary thing. The media has been pushing something I call Afrocentrism which has skinny little White girls believing they're not attractive because they don't have a butt like an African tribeswoman. When I was growing up, girls wanted to develop large breasts. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Booby Monster