Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default In defense of the electoral college

On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 18:53:12 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 5:55:45 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 03 Dec 2016 13:14:14 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

Fat girls make better lovers. You don't need a bed because of the builtin cushion, there are no sharp edges to poke a feller, once you get them jiggling they keep jiggling and most of all, they appreciate it a lot more than those dang skinny bony gals. Give me a stout gal I can wrassle with without breaking something. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[9~{} Uncle Chubby Monster

To **** a fat girl you need a 16 inch cock to reach the naughty bits.
--

That must be why African men are so well endowed? I think it's because they must get past the huge arse on African women. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Inadequate Monster

I have never understood men that like a woman with an enormous fat arse. Flab is not attractive.

--
I just found out one of my friends has died.
He overdosed on indigestion liquid.