Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jordie field jordie field is offline

Default Dalton Lathes

replying to Dennis Turk, jordie field wrote:
hello: I just picked up a Dalton 4 lathe that is complete. Most interesting
is a very small rectangular thread counter. Was wondering if anyone has
sienna like it? I have tried to email Mr. Turk recently and his mail box is
full. would love to contact anyone who would like to talk on the phone as I
have many questions and find typing to clumsy. Hello...is their anyone out
there. Also my Dalton has the motor mounted above the leather step pulleys.
Part of the set looks factory, other part does not. I can load pictures, I
just want to do it at the best location. My e-mail is

--
for full context, visit
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...es-308297-.htm