Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A Public Liability (pictures)

In article ,
Graham. writes:
On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 16:15:27 +0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 04/12/16 16:10, Graham. wrote:
I didn't capture what happened between DSCF7217 & DSCF7218 but we all
heard the crash. The two guys were perched up there when it happened
and seemed to continue as if nothing had happened.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/g3zvt/4RR2U8
The property owners don't seem to be home. It's getting dark and they
are cementing the bricks back. Oh wait they've got some tiles.

I'll keep you posted.

That's a rancid knackered stack! I do not know why they ar epatching it
up - it wants taking off and rebuilding from scratch...

It's 1639, Manchester and little more than a crescent moon to see by.
They are still up there, presumably trying to make good the damage
before the owner returns.

I'm sure it will look super when the sun comes out - all the bricks
nicely true, properly spaced, and no cement on the brick faces... ;-)

Please do take a close-up tomorrow morning...

I'm sure it must be too cold for mortaring up there anyway, so it will
break apart really easily, ready to be redone.

--
Andrew Gabriel