Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default A Public Liability (pictures)

On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 18:14:07 +0000, Graham.
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 17:32:59 +0000, wrote:

Which direction out of the 3 the aerials are pointing to do you think
is correct one ?

It's a testament to the days of quality and regional diversity of
Independent Television.

Oh yes , I can remember installing a rotator so I could receive the
adjoining region and maybe get a different film to watch.
Was sharing a house with a load of mates at the time and "Happy Days"
was one of the popular things we watched , HTV showed it just after
or it may have been before Southern so we watched two different
editions from different seasons. They were a considerable time apart ,
we watched two Christmas editions one day and the age difference was
considerable , basically the character Joanie was a child in one and a
teenager in the other.

The asbestos cement flue is intriguing, is it where there used to be
a back street Tripe maker or something?

G.Harman