Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Do sandhill cranes eat fish

On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 01:16:45 -0500, wrote:

I think my favorite bird may be the Osprey although we do get a lot of
Eagles down here these days. Both of them will pluck a fish out of the
water without even getting their knees wet.

I think the white Ibis may be the best tasting wading bird, at least
that is the rumor ;-)
It is a Chokoloskee Chicken down in Everglades City.

'Operation Everglades'

http://www.floridahistorynetwork.com/july-7-1983---operation-everglades-drug-bust-rocks-everglades-city.html

Nine male members of the Daniels' clan were brought to FCI-Miami and
placed in the holding tank. I joked at them -- "I know were to go
dancing tonight, all the husbands are locked up!" :-)

Mullet fishermen don't make much money. The had all kinds of fancy
boy toys.