Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_7_] krw[_7_] is offline

Default Shop Lights Revisited - Direct Wire Replacement LED Tx Tubes - Dimmable

On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 11:16:48 -0500, woodchucker
wrote:

On 12/4/2016 10:49 AM, Brewster wrote:
On 12/3/16 2:49 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, November 26, 2016 at 10:09:25 AM UTC-5, Brewster wrote:

Free shipping and about as cheap as they come. Haven't had any issues in
just over a year, 24 tubes in service.

-BR

Just FYI...I hope their products are better than their customer service.

I'll remember this!

I never had to deal with their CS and I understand the holidays backlog,
but lousy CS can sure sour a company in my mind when there are plenty of
alternatives.

-BR

Very few companies reply from their online forms quickly. Most take way
longer to respond than you would think, if they ever do.

I've been surprised by a few.

But then some companies are very good about it, but they are rare.

Fitbit has exceptional response to online inquiries. They sent me a
new watch (still same bug but that's not CS's fault), Closer to the
topic, Woodpeckers is also very good.