Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default oil fired Worcester Danesmoor 15-19 boiler with Honeywell manualtimer

On 04/12/2016 16:14, Cat wrote:
replying to GB, Cat wrote:
Hi, there isn't a model number on the timer but I've attached a photo.
Thanks
http://www.homeownershub.com/img/7y
http://www.homeownershub.com/img/7z

Hi, what you have is actually an electronic timer, not a manual one. It
has model number T230E7. You would think that googling for "T230E7
instructions" would find a copy of the instructions to download. But I
couldn't find one.

I did find this, though.
http://www.bosch-climate.com.au/file...uctions_AU.pdf

It's the manual for a more modern timer by the same firm. It looks
completely different, but I expect it is programmed in exactly the same
way. For example, both have a very similar screen, and they both have
the same number of buttons, labelled the same, but arranged differently.
The instructions for the timer start on page 10.