Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default use water cannon..let'em freeze.

On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 10:42:43 -0600
#NoDAPL wrote:

On 12/4/2016 10:11 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 10:32:42 -0500
WhatAboutMe wrote:

On 12/4/2016 8:19 AM, #NoDAPL wrote:
On 12/4/2016 4:43 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/04...rs-freeze.html

The MCSD is doubling down on their lies.

Nobody wants a cellphone tower in their backyard but they want a
5-bar signal.

Nobody wants a nuclear power plant in their backyard but they want
cheap reliable electric.

Hell, I even saw some special little snowflake over on
DSLReports.com Home Improvement forum crying about a solar farm
next door to him.

Best thing the government could do is shut the power off to these
****y little bitches for a few days so they'd appreciate the US
energy infrastructure.

They can put all that on my land and will blast a large
heater on the ****y little snowflakes.

Not very much imagination for a troll.

Perhaps your darling little snowflakes should
get a job and become productive instead of welfare
whores.