Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED lighting

In article ,
Alan wrote:
How much money would they save on average per year on their leccy bill?

Around 80-90% of their lighting costs. So, say, 4x 60w lamps on , thats
a quarter of a unit a hour, so what, around 4pence per hour.
Add on a few more for larger houses and multiple fittings in kitchens/
bathrooms, then you'll be up to 20 pence per hour.Average for 4 hours
throughout the year is reasonable, so 4 x 20p x 7 £5.60 a week (seems a
little high?) = £292/ a year.
With LEDS it'd be 2-3p per hour, 84p per week, £43 a year.

So your guess is about £250 a year?

Of course, usage will change in every house, I'm at the lower end, other
houses I've been to rival Blackpool for internal illumination.

--
*No radio - Already stolen.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.