Jim Mc Namara

Default Renovating lawn

"Peter H" wrote in message:
Joseph is right. I have 11 years experience in the industry and can assure
you that when done properly almost all lawn problems can be solved w/out

the
major renovation that you are considering. You should also consider the

fact
that your new lawn may end up like your current lawn anyway unless it's
tended to properly.

I'll second that, Peter. My fiance's front yard was filled with dollar
weed, dandelions, and very patchy. I took the time to feed it, water it,
and in the bare spots placed some top soil with compost. The San Augustine
took root and within about 5 weeks it was very lush. She now (with some
other plantings) was last month's yard of the month. The transformation was
incredible. All it took was some attention.

Jim