Woodspoiler

Default Yet another cheap SDS dril thread...

It's done the job I bought
it for and I never expected it to last longer than that.

Mine didn't even last that long, and it isn't much of a job
either, but it did convince me that it's a useful tool so
lashing out (ha!) on a Ferm is justified.

I pulled mine apart just in case it was a simple problem (it
wasn't) and found it does suck dust right into the body of the
tool, coating the electrics and switch mechanism. The 90 degree
gear at the front is clean, but all the grease is on the inside
of the case, not lubricating the mechanism in any way. If you
want to tinker with the switch, undo the screw at the rear end,
peel off the label and the case separates easily.

They didn't want mine back either. Without any prompting the lady
hinted that I could upgrade to another model if I was willing to
pay the extra. I took the hint.

W.