Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default CH leaks

On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 19:24:31 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 17:36:04 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
charles wrote:
In article ,
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 17:51:34 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 30/11/2016 17:17, mechanic wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 00:59:27 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

The pressure relief pipe and the condensate pipe are two
entirely different things.

Yes, got that Harry, in this case neither seems to be leaking
water.

there should be something coming out of one if/when the boiler
is running.

There has to be water coming out of the condense pipe when the
boiler is running.
Are you sure that it is not blocked or something?

Some twit could have installed it outside where it freezes.

It's not yet cold enough for that.

It is here, and has been for the last 3 nights.

It takes a lot to freeze up a condense pipe.

If something is heated UP, it should be frozen DOWN :-)

FFS!
I'm sure that the OP will take note of your helpful comment.

Well you cool down.....

--
My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower. I told him of course he could, so long as he didn't take it out of my garden. -- Eric Morecambe