Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default 2.5 mil and still counting

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 10:27:04 -0600, #NoDAPL
wrote:

On 12/2/2016 10:15 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:
On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 10:04:08 -0600, #NoDAPL wrote:

Again, no citation.

Was the above from the editorial page of the KKK Crusader newspaper?

sheet dude. you just got after me for leaving them. i take it you're not
in a happy relationship

You are correct about one thing, reading comprehension is certainly a
challenge for some in this group.....

well then reading the article is a good first step for you.

don't get all cry baby on me now. look im sorry, pls block me

Block you? You don't really understand Usenet do you?