Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default 2.5 mil and still counting

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 09:11:34 -0600, #NoDAPL wrote:

The artsy fartsy approach of the liberal mind set, expecting others to
be mind readers and not presenting your own, cogent and pithy thoughts
in your posts is tantamount to setting yourself up for disappointment
and scorn.

or not. people need to stay informed on their own. I'm giving "some"
tools. you want to stay barefoot and preg? go ahead. I'd like people to
read and learn and your comments are just fine with me if it gets people
to read. I'm not here to entertain. I guess that went over your head.--
https://nodaplsolidarity.org/about/

I get it, you see yourself as a news / propaganda aggregator. You
simply post the work product of other people and expect that
participants here will draw the same conclusions as you from those
stories. If they do not come to the same conclusions as you, it must
due to their lack of comprehension and general ignorance.

Call me silly, but, IMHO, your posts are deserving of derision if you
are too lazy or incapable of formulating and presenting your own
thoughts, logic and arguments.