Posted to alt.home.repair
#NoDAPL #NoDAPL is offline

Default 2.5 mil and still counting

On 12/2/2016 9:06 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 13:59:49 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 06:57:20 -0600, #NoDAPL
wrote:

http://time.com/4587158/clinton-lead...million-votes/

ouch!

Even if she ends up with a 10 million vote margin, it will not make
one bit of difference beyond illustrating that Trump does not have
overwhelming national popular support.

No it means Trump does not have "big city" support.
Democrats win the welfare vote hands down.
When you take money from Peter to pay Paul you will always have Paul's
support.

see here, he's talkin' macro. this is interesting. a transfer of wealth
problem. I made a vow never to argue economics because: I've only taken
2 sem. of econ and, two, The issue of wealth transfer causes misinformed
"conservatives" to go insane. Best to leave that argument to the pros.
WTS, I do see a need for a wealth transfer program but more in the terms
of eliminating the 1%. Yes, it involves helping the poor. Excuse the fuk
outta me.

--
https://nodaplsolidarity.org/about/