Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Can you put a mains socket in a cupboard inside a bathroom?

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 2 December 2016 11:08:44 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Normally, the receipt is the proof of *when* as well as *where* the
device was bought.

Why does that matter ?

Suppose it had been stolen from the factory. Would you expect the
maker to honour any warranty on that?

If it can be proved to have been stolen then no.

Think it's up to you to prove it was bought legitimately. Normally, by a
receipt or registration.

What about the CFL light my energy supplier sent me for free ?

You expect a gift to have a warranty?

--
*Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.