Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default In defense of the electoral college

Some people (not suggesting Uncle Monster) are "disabled" because
they're overweight. They shouldn't be classed as legally disabled.

Very, very few. What does happen, people become partially disabled,
move less, then gain weight because they have little else to do but eat.
Couple that with inactivity and you've seen the result.

When I tore my knee I gained 20 pounds from the time of injury to the
time of repair. Took me a couple of years to get the weight back off.