Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_7_] krw[_7_] is offline

Default Yankee Screwdriver

On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 13:50:42 -0600, Swingman wrote:

On 12/1/2016 12:31 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

I have good jeans, work jeans, and painting jeans - same for sneakers. I
have T and polo shirts for summer, flannel shirts for winter, and a few
long sleeve cotton shirts for in between. I have heavy socks and light
socks. That's my wardrobe, except for various coats and sweaters. There
are some advantages to being an old fart :-).

I have 14 (count'em) Duluth long tail, pocket "T's", all the same color;
4 pair of Savoy cargo shorts from Sam's, all the same color; 2 pair of
"Faded Glory" jeans from WalMart, all the same color, but two sizes, for
gumbo season.

Definitely a theme going ...

For formal wear/dress up: I have 2 Duluth pullover polo's with pockets
and collars; two different colors ... ruins my theme, but what the hell.

Other than my gym gear, I don't own a shirt without long sleeves and a
collar. I think I have two or three pair of Dockers and all the rest
of my pants are jeans. I usually wear a dress shirt and jeans to
work. Come to think of it, I usually wear a dress shirt and jeans on
the weekend, too. ;-) In "colder" weather (Georgia doesn't have
"cold") I may wear a flannel shirt.

Also have 1 (one, count'em) Hawaiian style shirt bought at the outlet
mall, identical to one Leon has, for when we go out to eat with him and
Kim ... that ways we can look like a band on break.

Groupies, you never know ...

What does SWMBO think about your groupies?