Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Yankee Screwdriver

On 12/1/2016 1:31 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 09:15:41 -0600, Leon wrote:

You clean your own suits? Where do you live?

What's a suit?

LOL.... Thank goodness those days are way behind me but not totally
gone.

I have good jeans, work jeans, and painting jeans - same for sneakers. I
have T and polo shirts for summer, flannel shirts for winter, and a few
long sleeve cotton shirts for in between. I have heavy socks and light
socks. That's my wardrobe, except for various coats and sweaters. There
are some advantages to being an old fart :-).

Jeans... used to call them Dungarees... now we polished the term to Jeans.

--
Jeff