Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default In defense of the electoral college

On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 20:51:03 -0000, wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2016 20:19:32 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

She is nothing to do with government. She has no power. She's for the Japanese and Americans to come and take pictures of.

Yet she gets to pick the PM, as about as close as you get to a
president. That sounds like power to me.

She doesn't get to pick anyone. We vote for the party, the party picks a PM.

--
What is the difference between a 69 and driving in the fog?
When driving in the fog, you can't see the asshole in front of you.