Stormin Mormon

Default How to get a safe out of your basement

The safe cracker stories I've read are part truth and part fiction. I'm
guessing there is a LOT of truth.

The fellow was working on a fire safe. Had he been working on a burglar
resistant safe, it woulda took longer.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RJ" wrote in message
news
Does this mean that all those safe-cracker movies
with drills, acetylene torches, and dynamite were just "fiction" ?

Sounds like all you need is an electric outlet ( grounded or not )
a hand-grinder, and several cutting discs......

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 06:10:05 -0400, Thund3rstruck
wrote:

Joe Wells Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
proclaimed in m:

Story snipped

Cool story! Thanks!

NOI