Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat[_9_] Pat[_9_] is offline

Default How long does it take a microwave oven to warm up?

On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 09:30:43 -0000 (UTC), gregz
wrote:

micky wrote:
How long does it take a microwave oven to warm up?

My Panasonic inverter seems to take up to 3 seconds to get going.
Greg

+1 I was going to say the same thing. It depends on the microwave
but my Panasonic is just like yours. So, 5 seconds is really 2
seconds and 10 seconds is really 7 seconds.

To the OP, two 5's is definitely not the same as one 10. As others
said, you should be able to figure out the start-uip time for your
particular oven.